Yes, yes, I know we’ve had a lot of vulva talk lately and I’m still not done talking about the vulva. Today I’m going to list the same seven parts of the vulva and comment on how to pleasure each part, whether that be self-pleasure or partner-pleasure. Before doing that, though, I want to say a few general things.
First, a woman can receive pleasure and even have orgasms from many, many different parts of her body being stimulated (well, technically, all parts), and in fact the more parts that are stimulated, the better the quality of her orgasm/pleasure. So, if you want to have, or assist your partner to have, high quality orgasms, listen up.
Second, I’m going to be talking about stimulating her clitoris. And, of course, the external part of the clitoris on most women is quite a good way to arouse her. In addition, I will be talking about stimulating other parts of her vulva. And the reason that many of these parts also feel so good to be touched, licked, you name it, is because by stimulating them you will actually be indirectly stimulating parts of her internal clitoris, which (as previously mentioned) is quite large.
So here goes:
1. The mons pubis or pubic mound. Believe it or not, there are quite a few nerve endings in the entire vulva, including the pubic mound. When starting sex play in the vulva area of the body, lightly stroking the mons pubis followed by a slightly heavier touch can feel good. I also find it is a good place to deposit a glob of lube or ylang ylang oil, or whatever you may be using to get some good “slidability”, so that it doesn’t all slip down the front of her clit and vagina and fall onto whatever surface is underneath her.
2. The outer lips can be lightly stroked, kneaded, or sucked, always (as with all touching of the vulva, unless otherwise directed) starting with lighter pressure/speed and building up gradually. Part of the inner clitoris lies below the outer lips, so running your fingers in the grooves between the outer and inner lips feels good, too.
3. The inner lips- basically, ditto, except not including the last sentence above.
4. The clitoral hood- this can be lightly grazed, rubbed, licked, or sucked at first. If you are pleasuring your partner’s vulva, communication about what she likes specific to her clitoris, as with all parts of her body is key. If she is too shy to tell you in words, you may also be able to tell by her breathing and/or moaning when you are doing something she like a lot!
5. As far as the clitoral glans, the exterior part of a woman’s clitoris, under the clitoral hood, goes: some women like you to pull the skin of the clitoral hood up and back and others don’t. The best way to find out is to ask. Some women find it too sensitive and prefer to feel you stimulating their clitoris through the clitoral hood. Again, preference may vary here. She make like back and forth motions, circular motions, light touch, firmer touch, fast, slow. Every woman is different, and even (just to make it even more mysterious), the thing that felt good yesterday may not feel good today. Women are like that. Part of the reason is due to the hormonal changes she undergoes each month.
6. As mentioned, the urethral opening is where both her urine and ejaculatory fluid, or amrita, comes out. It should be no surprise, then, that this too is a favorite erogenous zone of some women. Experiment with it and see what kind of touch feels good here- could be stroking, rubbing, or pressure with the finer or tongue. Usually it’s the spot just above the urethral opening that feels best.
7. And finally, the opening to the vagina. This is another place where the internal clitoris can be indirectly stimulated. When aroused, part of the internal clitoris forms a cuff around the vaginal opening, which then feels very good when massaged, rubbed, poked with a hard cock, etc.
One more thing: there are two “legs” of the internal clitoris that extend down toward the thighs, one on each side like a wishbone. When the woman is not yet aroused, it may feel quite good for her to be touched at the tops of her inner thighs for this reason. When she gets more excited, the “legs” point more towards her spine and will not be as easily accessible through the thighs.
And one more more thing- don’t forget to have fun. I know this can sound really clinical (but how else are we gonna learn shit?) and it’s all meant to be fun!